hand painted lavender leather in a galaxy ombre pattern with shades of pinks, oranges, yellows, blues, black and purples. I then hand cut the leather into hexagonal forms and layered the pieces over an electric blue leather back piece. Below the hexagon pieces is lavender purple fringe and a chunky gold chain with woven neon yellow chain with 7 pieces of turquoise fringe hanging below. Teal with gold details makes the necklace chain which closes with a gold plated bronze lobster clasp. This design is so exciting for me because I love painting and now I can combine my love of art into my leather jewelry.
- Necklace chain is gold plated bronze and measures 9 inches long, 18 inches total. - All bronze hardware is nickel and lead free.
- Leather piece measures a total of 7 inches long by 6 inches wide including fringe.
- All pieces made with 100% genuine leather.
- All jewelry comes beautifully gift wrapped.
- Paint is bonded to the leather, sealed and very durable.
- Please note that each necklace is handmade and unique, so your painted pattern may differ slightly from the picture.