About the Jewelry
About the Jewelry
- Each piece leather piece is hand cut by me in my Chicago studio.
- All leather pieces are made with 100% genuine leather.
- Leather jewelry paint is bonded to the leather, sealed and very durable.
Laser Cut Jewelry
- All acrylic pieces are laser cut on my machine in my Chicago studio.
- Laser cut pieces are finished with a strong coat of eco friendly non toxic resin.
- Only non toxic water based paints, inks and glitter are used.
- All acrylic laser cut pieces have hypoallergenic stainless steel earring studs.
- Most jewelry is made to order. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for me to create your handmade jewelry.
- All jewelry comes beautifully gift wrapped.
- Please note that due to each item being one of a kind and handmade, your piece may differ slightly from the picture, especially on made to order painted leather pieces. This makes each piece more unique and one of a kind and adds character.
- I offer customization on all designs. If you would like a different toned metal hardware, a different color scheme or a different length please message me. I am also more than happy to work with you to create new designs. My custom work pieces have turned out to be some of my favorite projects.
- Ear wires and hardware can be chosen on most listing via the drop down box. All metal is nickel and lead free.
- Sizing details are available in each listing. If you have any questions about sizing please contact me and I'd be happy to help.
- The leather and acrylic used in my designs is very resilient and many designs are sealed but to ensure that your pieces last please keep away from water, perfume or other liquids.
- Please take extra care and be gentle when handling the acrylic laser cut pieces. Just like other materials, rough use or dropping could result in cracking the piece.