Hand painted eye pattern with black paint on a white hand cut triangle with a smaller black triangle hanging below. Behind the eye pattern triangle is a neon pink piece of leather with two brass curved tubes hanging on each side. At the top are gold plated bronze chain from which the earrings dangle from. These earrings combine my signature geometric hand cut style with a new hand painted technique.
- Back of the earrings are black and white suede, as seen in the last picture.
- Earrings hooks are bronze and hardware is gold plated bronze.
- Hardware is nickel and lead free.
- Earrings measure 3 inches long by 2 inches wide.
- All pieces made of 100% genuine leather.
- Paint is bonded to the leather, sealed and very durable.